Choose Your Language
Tritt Family Dance
Grab your neon leg warmers, wear your best 80’s fashions and join us for the annual Tritt Family Dance. For this year’s theme we are bringing back the 80’s.
- Date - February 26, 2016
- Session 1 - K & 1st grade: 6:00-7:00 PM
- Session 2 - 2nd & 3rd grades: 7:00-8:00 PM
- Session 3 - 4th & 5th grades: 8:00-9:00 PM
- Concession style snacks and drinks will be sold for $1.00.
- New this year - Buy tickets online for $3 or at the door for $4.
- Everyone (each adult and student) must have a ticket for entry.
- Parents attending multiple sessions will only need one ticket.
Don't wait in line at the door. Purchase your tickets in advance to have the Fast Pass into the party! You must present your receipt for Fast Pass entry. Online ticket sales will end February 24th.
Cobb County BOE Legislative Priorities for 2016
The Cobb County Board of Education recently released its Legislative Priorities for 2016. These goals include capping Cobb's five mill share, protecting local school board governance, restoring austerity reductions,
Click Here for a handy card with these priorities and the contact information for the Cobb Legislative Delegation.
Stay Informed, and Make a Difference!
Exciting news! In addition to our new website we are very happy to announce that we are using Membership Toolkit this year to make it easy for you to do all of your PTA purchases, volunteers, and paperwork online. This means you will save time and resources - no more paperwork.
Your PTA Account Allows You:
Join the PTA
Sign-up to receive important communications
Complete your online directory information
Sign-up to Volunteer
Make a donation
Purchase spirit wear
Access the online directory and app (for members only)
Access to content website pages just for our families and members
For complete directions on how to create your account click here: How to Join Tritt PTA